Have an iPhone? You Do... Want to Make Out?

, In ,

Good news guys.  Well some guys.  If you have an iPhone, women are 54% more likely to date you.  The other 46% of you either resemble Rocky Dennis, smell like cheese, have shoes with velcro straps, have multiple outstanding warrants, are a registered sex offender, or happen to be the individual writing this story. 

Continue story...

Reactions: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment