15 Ways to Fix Internet Annoyances

, In , , , ,


We all have things that annoy us when it comes to daily internet usage. For me, one of those is FarmVille. I am all for farming, even virtual farming, but please keep your awesome new harvests and birthing of foals to yourself. Another is having to type in security codes when I link something to a post, purchase something online, ect... I am not visually impaired, yet still I find myself lacking the ability to read whatever language it is I have to interpret in order to accomplish my online mission. The fear of having suddenly gone illiterate is a daily occurrence and one that my heart cannot continue to take. Luckily there are ways around these 2 problems, along with 13 others, and the solutions don't take an advanced degree to implement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment